OME 2.75" Lift Leaf Spring Set: 375.00/pr THESE OME DAKAR SPRINGS PART #'s CS047 REQUIRE BUSHING KIT SHOWN BELOW. OTHER PARTS THAT ARE RECOMMENDED WITH THESE IS OUR LONGER U-BOLT SET, FK29 DRIVELINE CARRIER BEARING DROP KIT AND OME REAR SHOCKS SHOWN BELOW:
OME leaf spring 2005-2010 Tacoma
Price per Unit (EACH): $199.99
Number EACHs in packaging:1
Number EACHs in box:1
****PRICED PER SPRING****ORDER QUANTITY OF 2 PER VEHICLE
2 1/2" lift complete rear springs priced each with bushings. Also requires new U bolts not included
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent 'set' which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.