Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

eibach srpings? where to buy

Old 12-07-2009, 07:16 AM   #1
bucksnort06 will become famous soon enough
Name: pete
bucksnort06's Tacoma Gallery
eibach srpings? where to buy

I was all set to install my 5100's this weekend and had a sudden change of heart.. I didn't want to compromise my ride comfort so I think I want to get the eibach spring (1.6") with the 5100's set at 0" for now.. Good idea?? where's a good place to buy these coils?? thanks guys
Old 12-07-2009, 08:34 AM   #3
thanks man.. that is a good deal from what I've seen.. Just ordered a set.. can't wait to get these intalled with the billies
Old 12-07-2009, 08:41 AM   #4
IH8MUD
BaysMtnTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
BaysMtnTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucksnort06 View Post
I was all set to install my 5100's this weekend and had a sudden change of heart.. I didn't want to compromise my ride comfort so I think I want to get the eibach spring (1.6") with the 5100's set at 0" for now.. Good idea?? where's a good place to buy these coils?? thanks guys
Why would brand new 5100's compromise your ride comfort? If anything brand new shocks should make it better...
Old 12-07-2009, 08:49 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaysMtnTaco View Post
Why would brand new 5100's compromise your ride comfort? If anything brand new shocks should make it better...
I thought that is stiffens the ride quite a bit over stock?? From what Ive read here, the eibach coils will raise the front to 1.6" and with the billies at 0" just makes it a much smoother ride.. I was going to do the 5100s at 1.75 and figured the ride may be a little rough.. Was I wrong?
Old 12-07-2009, 08:51 AM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought that is stiffens the ride quite a bit over stock?? From what Ive read here, the eibach coils will raise the front to 1.6" and with the billies at 0" just makes it a much smoother ride.. I was going to do the 5100s at 1.75 and figured the ride may be a little rough.. Was I wrong?
you are right. with the billys maxed out for the lift you would be stretching out the stock springs making them ride stiff.

go with the new coils man! you could even put the billys at the .85 setting and that would be fine too!
Old 12-08-2009, 08:54 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masada View Post
$135.58 + free shipping...not to bad a deal.

http://www.automotiveconcepts.net/st...rce=googlebase

Masada, thanks for the heads up again.. Ordered these yesterday from them, and just received them today.. $135 shipped to you the next day is a great deal!!! can't wait to get them on now
Old 12-08-2009, 09:00 AM   #8
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Masada, thanks for the heads up again.. Ordered these yesterday from them, and just received them today.. $135 shipped to you the next day is a great deal!!! can't wait to get them on now
Holy crap dude that was fast as hell...

Ok so now you have to post some pics when you get them on

Glad I could help out.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #9
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Mine rides WAY better than stock with the 5100's and stock springs set on the 2.5" setting. The springs stay the same length on every setting (0, .85, 1.5, and 2.5) and never get "stretched". The lift is obtained by moving the shock body down (adjusting the collar up). Please correct me if I'm wrong but mine rides awesome!