I have been thinking about doing a suspension lift on my rig for a while now. I am a poor college kid and I want to get something pretty good but not really spendy. I was thinking about doing Billies all the way around and set up front at the tallest setting with a new leaf pack in the rear. I don't really offroad a bunch, just when the old man and I go hunting old Wielly White Tail.
1. Is this a good a pretty good set up?
2. Should I get a new leaf pack or is an AAL fine?
3. Would it be a good idea to get lift springs for the front and set the shocks lower rather than doing the stock springs with shocks set all the way up?
4. Recommended tires and size?
5. Any other advise or recommendations?
6. What can I do to avoid geometry issues," the shutter"?