LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

AAL "anti friction pad"

Old 01-15-2010, 07:46 PM   #1
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
AAL "anti friction pad"

so, i jsut installed a 2.5 in lift up front. i'm about 1.25 inches nose high, which i am fine with, but i'm fuguring that in the future i will want to install an AAl. toytec makes a 1.5 in AAL, which i may go with. but if i want a 1 inch, i have to go somewhere else. if i do get a 1 inch, is there a place to get the anti friction pads that toytec puts on their leafs to illiminate the noise?
Old 01-15-2010, 10:34 PM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
so, i jsut installed a 2.5 in lift up front. i'm about 1.25 inches nose high, which i am fine with, but i'm fuguring that in the future i will want to install an AAl. toytec makes a 1.5 in AAL, which i may go with. but if i want a 1 inch, i have to go somewhere else. if i do get a 1 inch, is there a place to get the anti friction pads that toytec puts on their leafs to illiminate the noise?
Are you going to drill holes in the AAL?

That's probalby how you'll need to attach 'em.

If you can't find any, call up Toytec and ask them if you can buy JUST the pads.