1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Camburg Suspensions

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by XxMalfunktionxX, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Mar 22, 2008 at 9:14 PM
    XxMalfunktionxX

XxMalfunktionxX [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orange County,California
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 TRD SPORT SR5 Double Cab
    K&N Drop in, Bilstein 5100's in front with Readylift kit on top for a 3 in. lift in the front and a 1 in. block in the rear. Next project is going to be TRD Supercharger and Camburg coilover long travel system with custom skid plate and tubes. Maybe some new tires and wheels then..
    So I am interested in seeing what Camburg can do for my Tacoma..I hear they got a good Long Travel system..anyone know anything about these guys or theyre stuff? Please let me know what you have heard or seen..

2. Mar 22, 2008 at 9:19 PM
    humanoid

humanoid bite me

Member:
    Sunny SoCal
    Vehicle:
    I had a '99 Xtra Cab PreRunner SR5 V6
    A crap load of people run them on their rigs.

3. Mar 22, 2008 at 9:28 PM
    XxMalfunktionxX

Member:
    Orange County,California
    Vehicle:
    K&N Drop in, Bilstein 5100's in front with Readylift kit on top for a 3 in. lift in the front and a 1 in. block in the rear. Next project is going to be TRD Supercharger and Camburg coilover long travel system with custom skid plate and tubes. Maybe some new tires and wheels then..
    I hear they are pretty solid..a couple of shops out here offer a Coilover deal with Deaver leafs in the back and new upper a arms..the whole nine yards from what i have been told..

So do we know how they are..what the cost is for a full set up?

4. Mar 24, 2008 at 3:54 PM
    XxMalfunktionxX

Member:
    Orange County,California
    Vehicle:
    This can be closed if no one else has any two cents ...I heard back from the guys at Camburg and I got all the info I needed..I will be going with them in the near future to have theyre Long Travel system installed..

5. Apr 2, 2008 at 10:49 AM
    Kukulkan

Kukulkan Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Erick
    Toronto, ON
    Vehicle:
    05 SR5 4X4
    3" Lift, 33"s on 16X8 Mickey Thompson Clasic Lock
    About how much is the whole set up going to cost you?

6. Apr 2, 2008 at 5:01 PM
    XxMalfunktionxX

Member:
    Orange County,California
    Vehicle:
    I'm gonna be going down to Camburgs office either this week or next week to speak with a guy there I have been emailing about the kit..I will give ya the run down after I get there and see what they say...

7. Apr 3, 2008 at 1:54 PM
    Big Guns

Big Guns Well-Known Member

Member:
    Temecula, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 4.0L Indigo Blue
    Aero Turbine 2525 exhaust, Black Headlight Mod, DO Rock Sliders
    Scott from Camburg has been giving some updates since it was brought up a little while ago:

8. Apr 3, 2008 at 2:58 PM
    XxMalfunktionxX

Member:
    Orange County,California
    Vehicle:
    Cool Cool..thanks for that link..ya i gotta buddy who is in the suspension biz..and he suggested i look into camburg..so im taking his advice..i dont mind paying more..as long as its good quality gear etc..etc..from what ive gathered on my own as well..theyre stuff seems pretty solid..ill be going down there to chat with those guys..im looking to do if fairly soon..

9. Apr 3, 2008 at 3:29 PM
    Big Guns

Big Guns Well-Known Member

Member:
    Temecula, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 4.0L Indigo Blue
    Aero Turbine 2525 exhaust, Black Headlight Mod, DO Rock Sliders
    Camburg is excellent. As far as long travel, we are limited to Camburg and Total Chaos. It really just comes down to preference. They are both great kits.

For mid travel, Camburg prices are a little lower than the competitors, but they don't skimp. I plan on running camburg coils and UCA's when i can find the cash.

Products Discussed in

To Top