Notices

Lets see some 3" lifts!!

Old 01-25-2010, 04:07 PM   #1
"Don't touch it. Don't even look at it."
Byrd32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Byrd32's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see some 3" lifts!!

I've seen several 6" lift threads, but lets see some 3"!! All colors and all kinds of pictures just post 'em up! I'll start
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see some 3" lifts!!-edited-tacoma-pic.jpg  
Old 01-26-2010, 07:05 AM   #5
YotaRicky2010 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ricky
YotaRicky2010's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics gents! Please keep them coming. I'm looking at 3" lifts and hoping to make a decision in the very near future. I'm having trouble finding anything other than the spacer kits outside of the OME. Spacers just won't get it done for me and I need the functionality. I originally wanted to go w/ a 6" Fabtech, but have heard too many bad things about the effects to the drivability (too risky on a brand new truck). Is anyone running a 3" lift with 33 12.50 on 17/10's? This has been a great combo on my other set ups and would like to run it again if it will role. $$$ is not an issue and I want the most legit 3" lift available.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:00 PM   #6
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
even though it would take 5 seconds to find a million pictures.... id love to whore out my baby. here you go

Old 01-26-2010, 05:43 PM   #7
mixaro is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
mixaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
even though it would take 5 seconds to find a million pictures.... id love to whore out my baby. here you go

hey what size tires are you running?
Old 01-26-2010, 06:53 PM   #9
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Do a search for crying out loud! But I'll play anyway!

Old 01-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #10
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
heres a comparison... between stock and 3" lifts

Old 01-26-2010, 07:34 PM   #11
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
dylan hows the ride of those saws anyways, just lookin at them on wheelersoffroad. Whats the difference in the saw 2.0 and saw 2.5,it says they can both be adjusted to 3''. Must be the shock width or somethin.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:39 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta get in on this!!

Old 01-26-2010, 08:09 PM   #14
God fearing turkey hunter
chadabear is on a distinguished road

Name: Chad
chadabear's Tacoma Gallery
During and after.....
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see some 3" lifts!!-099.jpg   Lets see some 3" lifts!!-104.jpg  
Old 01-26-2010, 08:16 PM   #16
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
if i'm not mistaken, a few months ago you said you were gonna go LT, right? you still planning on doing that?

i will be LT in just a few short weeks
Old 01-26-2010, 08:17 PM   #17
"Don't touch it. Don't even look at it."
Byrd32 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Byrd32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm diggin' the rims lrgrnr and imsocotic! I've been thinking about getting some black rims but i'm not sure which ones yet.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:20 PM   #19
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
if i'm not mistaken, a few months ago you said you were gonna go LT, right? you still planning on doing that?

i will be LT in just a few short weeks
Im still planning on it but money is tight so we'll se how that works out.. Congrats to you on your LT endeavor! Which kit you gonna run?

Products Discussed in this Thread