Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Best suspension system for 33%DD, 33%desert, and 33% crawling

Old 01-28-2010, 09:52 PM   #1
stinkeytaco is on a distinguished road

stinkeytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Best suspension system for 33%DD, 33%desert, and 33% crawling

OK I have a bit of cash to out into a good suspension system for my needs. I can spend up to 7k, I'm looking for something I can haul ass in the desert when I want to, crawl when I want to, AND STILL HAVE A COMFORTABLE DD. I am contractor so I haul a lot of weight from time to time. What wouldyou do with 7k to meet the criteria I am limited by?

Your .02 is appreciated,

Thanks,
Kye
Old 01-28-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
all pro long travel kit with deaver leafs in the rear
Old 01-28-2010, 10:09 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
King 2.5 RR all the way around and All Pro 3" Leafs for a total of less than 3k. Use the remainder for other stuff, sliders, skids, cb radio, good tires, etc.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:11 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Disregard the what I said before about the LT kit I didn't read the full first post

Edit: This is great idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
King 2.5 RR all the way around and All Pro 3" Leafs for a total of less than 3k. Use the remainder for other stuff, sliders, skids, cb radio, good tires, etc.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:36 PM   #5
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
ya skip the all pro lt and go with kings like the retard said. get the all pro leafs as they are good. aaahhhh do what the tard said. Give Sonny at downsouthmotorsports a call and tell him what you have and what you want and he will set everything up for what you have
Old 01-29-2010, 08:10 AM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
whats the other 1% of you driving gonna be?

downsouth can hook you up with some total chaos UCA's to go with the king CO's too
Old 01-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
word... what they said...

the kings up front and all pro leafs in back will keep you within budget, then drop the rest of the money into the other side accessories...