Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Driveline Vibration

Old 01-29-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
951TRD has a spectacular aura about951TRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mike
951TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Driveline Vibration

I added the Toytec 1.5" AAL with 5100's in the rear which actually lifted the rear end a little over 2'. I was getting vibrations at about 5-10 MPH as soon as I added this combo. I recently added the carrier bearing drop and I am still getting the vibrations but not as bad. My question is, are there any long term effects to driveline vibrations?
Old 01-30-2010, 08:20 PM   #2
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if that will cause damage, but try the axle shims to help the vibes.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
x2^^^^