Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

1/4" top plate spacer.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:20 PM   #1
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
1/4" top plate spacer.

Hi boys,

I need to fix the Taco lean on the driver side, by adding the Toytec 1/4" spacer my question is... do you need a alignment after this is added to the top of the strut / coil. Thanks for any advise!

- Richard
Old 02-09-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
It wouldnt be a bad idea.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Thanks Chris. wow I accidently posted in the Buy Sell Trade section and you caught it right away! I appreciate the fix. Sorry I don't look at where I need to put it sometimes.

- Richard
Old 02-09-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Thanks Chris. wow I accidently posted in the Buy Sell Trade section and you caught it right away! I appreciate the fix. Sorry I don't look at where I need to put it sometimes.

- Richard
LOL, dont sweat it.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:52 PM   #6
FTPtaco is on a distinguished road
FTPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
should this be a good thing to buy and have put on the same time the lift is being put on?
Old 02-14-2010, 07:20 PM   #7
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTPtaco View Post
should this be a good thing to buy and have put on the same time the lift is being put on?

yes
Old 02-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #8
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chris4x4 for president!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:41 AM   #9
Devildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to beholdDevildoc is a splendid one to behold
Navy: 2/4 5th REG, 1st Mar Div
Devildoc's Tacoma Gallery
You guys know who else selling a similar product beside Toytec (1/4" spacer)?
Old 02-17-2010, 10:14 AM   #11
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight3one_offroad View Post
Hi boys,

I need to fix the Taco lean on the driver side, by adding the Toytec 1/4" spacer my question is... do you need a alignment after this is added to the top of the strut / coil. Thanks for any advise!

- Richard
Every time you work on or change your suspension/steering, even if it's just a little, you should get an alignment.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #12
Dirty Trucker

Yeah ome does. But you can only use them with there shocks. Try www.wheelersoffroad.com I thank they have something similar.