Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

dakar leafs?

Old 04-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
Max is on a distinguished road

Max's Tacoma Gallery
dakar leafs?

http://www.oldmanemu.com/item.html?pid=2142
anyone familiar or know anything about them? i am looking for a new set of real leafs and found these but i am not sure if its a full set? Seems kinda cheap to be...
Old 04-08-2008, 03:12 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
What do you mean if it's a full set? I think the price is each, you would need to purchase 2, one for each side.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:04 PM   #3
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
yeah he's right, you gotta purchase 2. Thats the price for one set.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:07 PM   #4
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
http://www.oldmanemu.com/item.html?pid=2142
anyone familiar or know anything about them? i am looking for a new set of real leafs and found these but i am not sure if its a full set? Seems kinda cheap to be...
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
What do you mean if it's a full set? I think the price is each, you would need to purchase 2, one for each side.
That price is each and it's a good price. I have the same ones on my truck. I was going to do the TSB and decided not to waste my time since I was getting this lift. Went from a 3 leaf to 5 and two overloads. They came with the OME 3" lift kit...

Old 04-08-2008, 09:51 PM   #5
Max is on a distinguished road

Max's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the info. how do they ride ?
Old 04-09-2008, 08:08 AM   #6
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
I got the same question. Looking to drop the Dakar leafs/Nitrocharger backend along with some Donahoes up front to round out a 3" lift.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:36 AM   #7
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
thanks for the info. how do they ride ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
I got the same question. Looking to drop the Dakar leafs/Nitrocharger backend along with some Donahoes up front to round out a 3" lift.
They are a bit stiffer and rides like a truck should. I love my truck but it rode like a car. Once I get the front replacement bumber it will ride even better due to the heavy duty coil overs that come with the OME kit. So it should soften the whole ride with the extra weight up front. In other words it rides good with the Dakar leafs. Call Jacque at http://trdparts4u.com/ and he will take care of you.