Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Cheapest Fabtech buying source

Old 02-19-2010, 05:10 AM   #2
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
I have been shopping around

and the best that I have found is Ebay

1558 with 85 to ship

if you use Bing.com you can save 8-10% depending on the day

so

so that about 1500 shipped

I am looking at the same kit, but running Icon coilover and alcans out back

if you find somewhere to just guy certain components, let me know

thanks

Justin
Old 02-19-2010, 07:06 AM   #3
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
i knew we would see the rcd people who first loved it start to say it was not enough. this was my point originally why pay that money when u could have got 6" in first place.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:30 AM   #4
MDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kohler
MDBigRed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
I have been shopping around

and the best that I have found is Ebay

1558 with 85 to ship

if you use Bing.com you can save 8-10% depending on the day

so

so that about 1500 shipped

I am looking at the same kit, but running Icon coilover and alcans out back

if you find somewhere to just guy certain components, let me know

thanks

Justin
Thanks justin, i'll let you know if I find a better deal or find a way to just pay individual parts
Old 02-19-2010, 07:33 AM   #5
MDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMDBigRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kohler
MDBigRed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allrsdup View Post
i knew we would see the rcd people who first loved it start to say it was not enough. this was my point originally why pay that money when u could have got 6" in first place.
I wanted to try someting new and different rather than run the lifts that everyone else has. i decided i want to crank up some coilovers so i can stuff 35s in the front with no issue. but for 33's the RCD is fine and it rides extremely well, just ground clearance is not great due to the DB
Old 02-19-2010, 07:37 AM   #6
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDBigRed View Post
I see a sas in my future
then wait for it and go directly to SAS... would save some $$$
Old 02-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #8
phand00 is on a distinguished road

Name: Danny
phand00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDBigRed View Post
I'm looking to get a 6" stage 1 Fabtech lift and run King coilovers with new UCA's eventually. My RCD just ain't cuttin it for me. What's the cheapest online/phone dealer that i can get the lift from??? I'd really just like to get certain components of the lift, but i doubt i could do that and save money. I see a sas in my future
Hey, are you serious about going 6"? Willing to sell it, I might be interested!
Can you send me some pics of your trucks with the RCD on? I actually ride an Access Cab like yours and I would like to see how it looks. I only see it with Double Cab.

Thanks.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #9
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
There is a used one for sale on TW right now with a 7" leaf pack for the rear for $1150.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:25 PM   #11
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

dgalleon's Tacoma Gallery
i been looking around too and just been playing the "price match" game with everyone... but cant decide between the basic then upgrading to coilovers or performance kit