1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lift Stacking Inquiries

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by bparham, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Feb 20, 2010 at 10:50 PM
    bparham

bparham [OP] Active Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    03 Non-Pre
    3" spindle lift, power bass extreme speakers and tweeters, pioneer deck, kicker sub, 2000 W speaker amp, 3600 W sub amp, weather gaurds, DT headers, Gibson exhaust, URD short shifter, URD CAI, URD/Volcom/Electric/Sexy_Eyes Decals, window tint, Viper Alarm system
    I know there are threads for this type of post but not many people post about 1st gen 4cyl NON PREs (taquitos/ utility trucks) so I opened a new thread.

I have an 03 non pre 4 cyl 2.4L 5 lug. I put a 3 inch UCA coil lift and 3 inch spindle on the front and am running 32's. I was thinking of putting a 3 inch body lift on it but I am wondering.

I havent regeared and was wondering if I put bigger tires on if it would burn out my transmission.

Are there problems with lifting it this high (with body lift on) other than raising the center of gravity?

Any thoughts, ideas, or comments you guys may have.

2. Feb 21, 2010 at 10:46 AM
    humanoid

humanoid bite me

Member:
    Sunny SoCal
    Vehicle:
    I had a '99 Xtra Cab PreRunner SR5 V6
    You'd have to extend a mess of things like the gas filler tube, steering linkages etc. IMO the body lift looks like ass.

Products Discussed in

To Top