LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lift Kits for 2003 TRD, Help a noob out!

Old 04-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
Rbbrsmke is on a distinguished road
Rbbrsmke's Tacoma Gallery
Lift Kits for 2003 TRD, Help a noob out!

What is up all! I am a noob here, and i want to lift my taco, but have no idea what or whom makes a good lift kit. I would really like to get 32 or 33 inch tires underneath it and want a nice kit to do it with. any ideas and pointers will greatly be appreciated! Thanks tons! Mikey
Old 04-10-2008, 07:49 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Try searching Toytec, Revtec, Procomp, OME (Old Man Emu), Ready Lift, EZLift....just to name a few.
Check out the threads in the suspension section. If all you want is to fit bigger tires, go with a spacer lift.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:52 PM   #3
Rosco75 is on a distinguished road
Rosco75's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Man I`m new at this too. This site has lots of good info shared on here. Sometimes the only place to get a straight answer! If you wanna get bigger tires under your truck I would reccomend 3" or higher lift. I just did it and the 33"s are eating my fenders. I used a skyjacker lift kit and it rides awesome! The install was fairly easy except battling the rust! I`m gonna be uploading some pics probably tonight! Welcome to the club, hope you`re ready for an addiction!
Old 04-24-2008, 02:55 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, toy4life pretty much got you squared away, nothing to add

Products Discussed in this Thread