1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SuperSprings Anyone?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Whipple81, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Apr 12, 2008 at 12:50 PM
    Whipple81

Whipple81 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Livermore, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma 4X2
    15% side tint & 5% back, debadged, BHLM, 3/4 DJM drop w/c-notch, X-runner wheels & tires, Eclipse SAT/NAV HU
    So I got to thinking, and I knew before I got started on this project that if I was to lower my Taco, that I was going to have to do something about the rear springs in order to comfortably transport my dirtbike. So I was checking out my options (load bags, etc...) and I came across these springs, maybe you're familiar. They are called super springs and from what I have read on them, it doesn't sound as if they raise the rear of the truck, but merely distribute weight progressively in order to better support the load. My experience with leafs is that in order to carry more weight, you need either more leafs or helper springs.

So my big question is this: Does anyone have any experience with these springs, and if so, has it been a good one? :confused:

2. Apr 12, 2008 at 2:06 PM
    mrbjr

mrbjr Active Member

Member:
    Central CA
    Vehicle:
    '08 DC V6 4x4 TRD Sport
    TRD Exhaust,TRD Sport seat covers, Tube steps,Access Limited Bed Cover,WeatherTech floor mats, Billet Grill,AFE CAI,8"Shorty Antenna,ScanGaugeII.,5100s f/set @ .85, Console Safe.., Pirelli ATR's..,RoadMaster active suspension
    Check out the RoadMaster Active Suspension, seems to do everything you want. Way easy to install, simple bolt on assembly( nothing to modify). Check out their website for more info. I've had mine for about a month now and the ride is pretty sweet. I also had the TSB done and have 5100s on all four corners...

Products Discussed in

To Top