Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Top strut plates

Old 03-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
surfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
surfrat's Tacoma Gallery
Top strut plates

Does anyone know if a Fj cruiser and a 2010 tacoma share the same front Top strut mounts? I have an extra set and im looking to assemble My OME coilover before i take my old stuff off the truck.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #2
Proud Washingtonian
godofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud ofgodofspeed has much to be proud of

Navy: paper pusher
Name: Steve
godofspeed's Tacoma Gallery
I can check for you. I am meeting up with my buddy Aaron tommorrow. He has a FJ. I will let you know. Steve
Old 03-05-2010, 11:44 PM   #3
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yep they are the same.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:24 AM   #4
surfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
surfrat's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome.. Thanks man