Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

new to tacoma

Old 04-17-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
pegleg is on a distinguished road
pegleg's Tacoma Gallery
new to tacoma

i bought a 08 dc 4x4 that i want to put 33 x 12.5 tires on. how much lift do i need and what kits do you recommend. i have the old man emu lift on my tj and love it. Just wondering if there lift would be enough for 33's
Old 04-17-2008, 02:01 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
3" would be plenty...and 2.5 will be cutting it close, depending on the tires....and either way, i think u'll have to be doing some trimming/demudflapping. and for 2.5"+, u'll need that front diff frop