Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

TSB Springs issue after lifting

Old 03-08-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

dgalleon's Tacoma Gallery
TSB Springs issue after lifting

I just got my truck lifted with a Fabtech 6" lift kit and have an big issue... apparently the leaf springs that was installed was drilled incorrectly at the factory and the center pin that goes in the middle of the right springs is a centimeter off from the left side... I was advise this from Tire Kingdom and my local 4x4 shop when getting my alignment. My buddy drove behind me and told me that it looks like my truck was going side ways... The truck pulls to the left and i had the alignment done 3 times in the last week...

I have asked numerous times for the alignment print out so i can post the result but their printer is never working....

Also, my truck seems to "wander" all over the road and from searching the forums, i can only find info for UCA helping 3" lifts.

Steering vibration above 40mph is present

Any help or suggestions would be great!
Old 03-08-2010, 05:29 PM   #2
dgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to beholddgalleon is a splendid one to behold

bump
Old 03-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #3

anything? anyone?
Old 03-09-2010, 05:15 PM   #4
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm get a custom leaf pack haha
Old 03-09-2010, 05:20 PM   #5
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Get to measuring. Center of front wheel to center of back wheel, Front cross member to rear axle, etc. If one side is longer than the other, get it fixed by them for F'ing up. If they wont, move it yourself. It shouldn't be that hard.