LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Too Good to Pass Up?

Old 03-09-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
TorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to behold

TorenApart's Tacoma Gallery
Too Good to Pass Up?

Hey all
So I found a friendly guy locally that will sell me his Toytec ultimate lift kit and Total Chaos UCAs. They have 10K miles on them.

Total price for both is $650.

I currently have a ~2'' spacer lift. I would love to improve the ride quality, but am pretty happy with the amount of lift.

Is that too good to pass up?

Old 03-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
if you dont get it offer him 300 bucks for the TCs and ill pay you back
Old 03-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Holy hell thats a great deal. The UCA's are damn near worth that.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #6
mattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of lightmattcombs is a glorious beacon of light
Name: matt
mattcombs's Tacoma Gallery
ill bu the ucas lol
Old 03-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #8
TorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to behold

LOL, so an overwhelming YES! Which is how I felt, just wanted to be sure. Anyone installed the Toytec lift? (I know, I've searched and they're supposed to be easy...)

For somebody with ZERO experience with suspension, is this something I should take on? Ultimate lift kit and TC UCAs...

Old 03-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #10
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
I did it along just follow the chris4x4 instructions, its a sticky on the suspension page.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #11
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Ya man. You can do it. Just expect it to take you a while.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:20 PM   #12
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's a rip off , you should PM me his phone number and I will have a chat with him ,

OZ
Old 03-10-2010, 06:30 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillfly199 View Post
Ya man. You can do it. Just expect it to take you a while.
Thanks! I am thinking I will be fine after reading over Chris's thread. Seems simple enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I think it's a rip off , you should PM me his phone number and I will have a chat with him ,

OZ
Old 03-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
did you ever buy these?
I sure did! I'm pretty happy about it too! Now for the install... I'm dreading it and may just pay somebody that knows what they're doing. I think I found a place that will do it all for $250ish. Is that a good deal?
Old 03-19-2010, 10:07 PM   #16
vicstacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Victor
vicstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
just do it yourself... you will be glad you did! It's rewarding when you do work to your truck and if you have problems down the road you have an idea what to check and you don't have to be taking it to the mechanic all the time.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:10 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicstacoma View Post
just do it yourself... you will be glad you did! It's rewarding when you do work to your truck and if you have problems down the road you have an idea what to check and you don't have to be taking it to the mechanic all the time.
Thats a good point. I'm trying to weigh the pros/cons of potentially messing it up and causing damage, but knowing how to fix it VS having to have a professional do it and warranty it, but me being clueless. It'd be different if I had somebody help me though.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:18 PM   #18
vicstacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Victor
vicstacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i bet someone on here that's around your area can give you a hand.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:37 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicstacoma View Post
i bet someone on here that's around your area can give you a hand.
Hey, I wouldn't object to that! Sometimes I wish I was in an area with more people who could teach me a thing or two. I think are are a few in the KC area.