1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

rear leaf TSB has settled..

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by rick, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Apr 22, 2008 at 7:46 PM
    rick

rick [OP] `

Member:
    anyone with rear leaf TSB experienced any settling? i've had mine on for about 6 months and 5000 miles. and it dropped a little more than 1/2 inch. and now my truck looks stupid

2. Apr 22, 2008 at 8:54 PM
    4x4x4trd

4x4x4trd My other ride weighs 200 tons

Member:
    North Texas
    Vehicle:
    08 White Access Cab TRD OR, Debadged
    AFE oil free drop in, Secondary removed, tint, front D-rings, Toyota bed mat, Undercover tonneau, TRD seat covers and floor mats, Pioneer speakers, Westin Platinum bars, Fumoto oil valve, short antena, Nifty Xtreme's, TSB leaf springs, Bilstein 5100's set at .85" in the front
    I've had the TSB less than two months and 800 miles. I'm glad I only set the front 5100's at the .85" setting. The rear is only about 1.25" taller now. This is only after a couple heavy 400# loads.

However I love the ride and handling with the 5100's all around and the TSB installed.

3. Apr 23, 2008 at 4:05 AM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    Anytime you put new leaf springs in - they will settle over time. That's just the natural characteristic of leaf springs. They're always higher whe you first put them on.

I had my TSB done back in November. It was ass-high right after the install. I ran 210lbs of sand in the bed over the winter and it's settled to be perfect with just a little rake in the back.

I did not do anything to the front. Still bone stock.

Products Discussed in

To Top