Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

thanks everyone. finally got my "mild" lift installed!

Old 03-14-2010, 10:59 PM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
thanks everyone. finally got my "mild" lift installed!

i read and re-read myriad of threads here in taco-ville. thanks for answering all my questions..i opted for the OME kit, with no spacers, 884's, and the 1.5 AAL's installed on my non-TSB leafs. i bet i got a tad north of 2". ride is still raked, but less than from the factory. Chris4x4 recommended my "recipe", and prerunnerseth (who owns a pro springcompresser!) offered me his garage space and expertise. we got it done. i will make an alignment appointment manana, and button it up for good. i have the tiniest vibe at takeoff, and a ittsy bitsy vibe at 60mpg..i will toss in a carrier drop to see if it disappears..nothing to fret about yet. well here is how she sits now..i need some mud terrains BAD! my plan as always been to keep the stock tire size. oh, my wife is bumming about the extra leap for her tiny self. (permission for sliders..ahem "steps" perhaps?)
Attached Thumbnails
thanks everyone.  finally got my "mild" lift installed!-dsc_0020.jpg   thanks everyone.  finally got my "mild" lift installed!-dsc_0016.jpg  
Old 03-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
next mod! satoshi grill..and the sliders.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:43 AM   #3
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! I like the topper.

Sorry about the Vibs..... I am on the fence about the install and the money I just spent for Billy's and Eibach coils.

Right now brand new truck no vibs with stock susp. I personally do not want any vibs on my 2010 after doing a "suspension upgrade". I plan to hold off on the install until I learn more about Y the vibs?

None the less if your happy that is what counts. Great looking rig.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:25 AM   #4
the vibes are probably more in my head. my wife drove it last night (so i could make some phonecalls), she noticed nothing. even with me saying, "right there, did you feel it?"
"errr..no".
"slow down, ....there! now?"
"no"
"ok, stop. let's do it again"
"no...divorce?"

i shut up. just kidding, she felt nothing.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:43 AM   #5
tagging shit all over the net since 2001
trktwo is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic/xray tech
Name: tommy
trktwo's Tacoma Gallery
tag