LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Toytec / Eibach silver 620lbs springs.

Old 03-18-2010, 10:23 PM   #1
Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
eight3one_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eight3one_offroad
Toytec / Eibach silver 620lbs springs.

Hey everyone,

I just got my Toytec / Eibach silver 620lbs springs from UPS, I will put them on tomorrow morning. Is there a right way to put these things in? I mean the smaller wound part goes on the bottom and the bigger opening to fit with the top correct? I just want to make sure I'm doing it correctly. Thanks for any advise.

- Rich
Old 03-18-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
eight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedeight3one_offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks dude, so the bottom part is when it wounds up from big to smaller... the spring that is I'll get pics tomorrow of it installed

- Rich
Old 03-18-2010, 11:02 PM   #5

Okay I see what you mean now... yeah it does angle at the bottom to fit into that plate, how much lift did you achieve with the 5100s set to .85?

- Rich