Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

*Lets See Your Spindle Lifts*

Old 03-25-2010, 07:12 AM   #21
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
about how tall is that lift giving you ?
camburg spindles are 4" lift but i haven't actually measured it
Old 07-13-2010, 01:41 PM   #22
mxrdr21 is on a distinguished road
mxrdr21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
Ok here we go, here's a few of mine through different stages.

I'm running an aftermarket coilover as well with my spindles and they have roughly been set between 1.25-2'' depending on what rear lift I was running. (stock,aal,deavers)

2 trucks on the outside have spindles and the middle truck has Bilstein 5100 @ 2.5

hey can you post up a few more pics of the red truck in your first picture? thanks!
Old 07-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #23
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Will do! If you don't see any by tomorrow evening shoot me a pm. My brothers work schedule has been a little wacky lately so it seems like I get home and he takes off lol
Old 07-13-2010, 05:27 PM   #24
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
about how tall is that lift giving you ?
4" + the tires if you want to count those
Old 07-13-2010, 05:42 PM   #25
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
incase anyone was curious, I snooped this.

Example of why this would only work on a 4X2.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #27
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
The spindles seem to provide a better looking stance all around.
Its the added clearance that makes it look good
Old 07-15-2010, 05:15 PM   #28
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxrdr21 View Post
hey can you post up a few more pics of the red truck in your first picture? thanks!
Not the greatest pic but hopefully it helps
Old 07-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #29
mxrdr21 is on a distinguished road
mxrdr21's Tacoma Gallery
thanks! i was really hoping it was a long bed.. i want to see what a red SR5, 4 door, long bed looks like with that lift
Old 07-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #31
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxrdr21 View Post
thanks! i was really hoping it was a long bed.. i want to see what a red SR5, 4 door, long bed looks like with that lift
Like that plus a foot of bed!
Old 11-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #32
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
These Tacos look sick!!

What kind of shocks are you guys using for the rear?

3" leaf paks?
Old 11-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
What kid of wheels are these?
Old 11-05-2010, 09:37 AM   #36
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTACO View Post
These Tacos look sick!!

3" leaf paks?
This and maybe some 5150. I am curious also.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:59 PM   #37
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter View Post
Other than being able to use the factory sway bar and a cost of few hundie more...whats the difference between the camburgs and TC lift spindles????
I believe another difference is the TC spindles are 3 or 3.5" of life and the camburg spindles are 4"
Old 11-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #38
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTACO View Post
These Tacos look sick!!

3" leaf paks?
I have stock shocks and the deaver 10 leaf pack in the rear
Old 11-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter View Post
Other than being able to use the factory sway bar and a cost of few hundie more...whats the difference between the camburgs and TC lift spindles????
Total chaos doesn't have an option for a swaybar mount (I dont believe), they are 3.5" lift, a little bit different design, and cost $4-500 more.

That is about it
Old 11-05-2010, 07:39 PM   #40
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTRD View Post
I have stock shocks and the deaver 10 leaf pack in the rear
How much lift do you get with the deaver10 pak?