Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

*Lets See Your Spindle Lifts*

Old 11-05-2010, 10:14 PM   #41
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTACO View Post
How much lift do you get with the deaver10 pak?
Its probably about 2" maybe 1.5" but it sits fairly level. They were used so they were already broken it quite a bit
Old 11-06-2010, 01:36 AM   #42
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Would it be possible to keep stock shocks while adding an All Pro 3" leaf pack for the rear? Or would it be best to go with 5100's all around?
Old 11-06-2010, 07:15 AM   #43
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Would it be possible to keep stock shocks while adding an All Pro 3" leaf pack for the rear? Or would it be best to go with 5100's all around?
You need new shocks.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:06 PM   #44
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sam's truck has no sway bar and still has the stock coilovers and body roll isn't an issue. I would say quality is equal. I like the camburgs because they are a lot cheaper
Old 11-06-2010, 01:14 PM   #45

I would save the $500 and go with the camburgs and use that money on coilovers half an inch isn't going to make a difference. Check out sdhq on black friday. That is where we got her spindles for an awesome deal last year
Old 11-06-2010, 02:53 PM   #46
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
Check out sdhq on black friday. That is where we got her spindles for an awesome deal last year
yea, they had them for 20% off, free shipping and no tax (at least to me in CA)!! i was kinda pissed i missed that deal...
Old 11-06-2010, 02:58 PM   #47
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

why are you so bent on the TCs? its only 0.5" difference, but $400 more!

im running the camburgs and DRs set at about an inch, for a total of ~5", im 25" from hub center to fender. ride is amazing, still have OEM downtravel...awesome!!
Old 11-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #48

^ are you a woman?! truck parts are not like shoes and purses, they dont have to match...!!!

seriously though, all parts are hand made, i dont really see any point to keeping hardware parts like that the same. now, i could see keeping the same brand shocks f/r on your truck, or even same companies when it comes to intake/boost, but when your talking about hardware parts that are static, there is no real point. im sure both camburg and TC use the exact same company when it comes to the uniball, so again, no real point in keeping company specific. if anything, throw a TC sticker on the camburgs if it makes you happy!! and once you do that, you can mail me a $400 check since you obviously have money to blow!!
Old 11-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #49
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would save the $500 and go with the camburgs and use that money on coilovers half an inch isn't going to make a difference. Check out sdhq on black friday. That is where we got her spindles for an awesome deal last year
I gotta jump on that
Old 11-07-2010, 10:25 PM   #51
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
What would you guys recomend for the rear to keep things leveled if front spindles would be at 4"?
Old 11-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #53

Camburg spindles and a used deaver 10-pack in the rear:

I would say the deavers are only about 1.5" of lift right now. But I haven't measured
Old 11-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #54
GTACO

GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of shocks would you recomend? What about All Pro 3" leaf pack?
Old 11-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #55

Quote:
What would you guys recomend for the rear to keep things leveled if front spindles would be at 4"?
depends on what you want. offroad flex or hauling?

i chose the hauling route and did the OME springs. even w/ an extra ~1" of my DRs cranked, im level from center of hub to fender front/rear. see my build thread linked in my sig for a sideshot.

if you want the flex route (but less load capability) i guess your best bet is the deavers like others are saying. i have no personal experience w/ them or even know much about them except that they flex good and desert guys usually really like them.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:25 PM   #56
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Camburg spindles and a used deaver 10-pack in the rear:

I would say the deavers are only about 1.5" of lift right now. But I haven't measured
Brian, you shoot photos too? lol never knew that
Old 11-07-2010, 11:36 PM   #57
pineapple808805 will become famous soon enoughpineapple808805 will become famous soon enough

Navy: blank...
Name: pineapple
pineapple808805's Tacoma Gallery
lmma do this lift route. did any of you keep the stock coils or did you upgrade for a little more lift? and the back, what would you use to just level out to get rid of the lean?
Old 11-07-2010, 11:40 PM   #58
Tearmytaco
rzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrzimm001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
rzimm001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapple808805 View Post
lmma do this lift route. did any of you keep the stock coils or did you upgrade for a little more lift? and the back, what would you use to just level out to get rid of the lean?

Stock coils would be fine. I have my Icons set to 0" of lift. Well actually that may not be true. I set my coilovers so that the UCA has equal travel both up and down. I liked that idea so I went with it. It's been working out great. I would say that an allpro 3" leaf would level you out nicely. Or if you prefer the "bro lean", go with a 1.5 add a leaf or deaver pack.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:28 AM   #59
pineapple808805 will become famous soon enoughpineapple808805 will become famous soon enough

Navy: blank...
Name: pineapple
pineapple808805's Tacoma Gallery
Ok kool sounds good. thanks...can anyone tell me the difference between all pro 3" leafs and the deavers besides the cost?
Old 11-08-2010, 09:58 PM   #60
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Is anyone running 16" wheels with these spindles? I'm thinking of downgrading from a 17" to a 16" rim.