Notices

not all that happy with the eibach/5100 setup

Old 03-26-2010, 08:38 PM   #1
Effin A Cotton, Effin A
texastacobueno is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
texastacobueno's Tacoma Gallery
not all that happy with the eibach/5100 setup

Got my Bilstein 5100 and Eibach springs installed a week ago (5100's set at "0") and i don't like the heigth so I've ordered a 1/4" spacer for the passengers side and I'm lookin for a 1/2" spacer for the drivers side..... where the hell do I get that?
Old 03-26-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacomasuspmisc.htm

theres you go
Old 03-26-2010, 09:12 PM   #3
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 03-26-2010, 10:13 PM   #4
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by texastacobueno View Post
Got my Bilstein 5100 and Eibach springs installed a week ago (5100's set at "0") and i don't like the heigth so I've ordered a 1/4" spacer for the passengers side and I'm lookin for a 1/2" spacer for the drivers side..... where the hell do I get that?

How much lift did you end up with ? I've read somewhere on here that doublecab 4x4's were getting only just over 1 1/2 "?

OZ
Old 03-26-2010, 10:18 PM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
they are actually getting about 1" not 1.5 or 1.60 on the 0 setting^^^
Ugh , that's not much , thanks Benca

OZ

( TV is still awesome dude , thanks again )
Old 03-27-2010, 01:34 AM   #6
spiceman will become famous soon enough

Navy: Engineer
spiceman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
they are actually getting about 1" not 1.5 or 1.60 on the 0 setting^^^
Agree, I only got about 1" at the zero setting and 1.75" at the .85 setting.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #7
Carlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud of
Army:
Carlo's Tacoma Gallery
Texastaco, what is the ride quality like on the truck with the new springs and Billies? I know you want a little more height, but, interested in performance of this setup?
Old 03-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #8
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo View Post
Texastaco, what is the ride quality like on the truck with the new springs and Billies? I know you want a little more height, but, interested in performance of this setup?
x2
Old 03-27-2010, 10:04 PM   #9
Unsuspectingly striking from above
BirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedBirdTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Greg
BirdTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on a phone so I can't post pics but look in my profile and gallery. I have everything you're talking about. I have 2.75" of lift and it rides and flexes as good or better than stock trd off road setup which is pretty good.