Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New Member 2001 DC 4x4. Looking for new shocks, lift

Old 03-31-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
Iankaf is on a distinguished road
Name: Ian
Iankaf's Tacoma Gallery
New Member 2001 DC 4x4. Looking for new shocks, lift

I recently bought a 2001 4x4 tacoma double cab with 68k miles.
I picked up some 17inch trd sport rims from a board member and painted them black

My biggest question is about which suspension / lift i should get. I do not want to sacrifice ride quality and I want the truck to be level. Looking to get 2-3 inches of lift and not spend more than $900 on it. Links to stores would be great. Id like to order the lift and have it done next week.

Also, with 2-3 inches of lift which size Goodrich all terrains should i get? This will be my daily driver. I do not want to trim any fenders, deal with any rubbing or re gear anything. Just want to be able to do some weekend trail trips and I want it to look good (of course)

Thanks for the help!
Old 03-31-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
already have a thread open, bud

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ocks-lift.html
Old 03-31-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, big no no. dont start 2 threads asking the same thing.

but here ya go...
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 01-06-2011, 12:51 AM   #5
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco 11 View Post
old man emu is what u want..
psssst .... this thread is 9 months old