Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Any lift install videos out there?

Old 04-03-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Any lift install videos out there?

Ok so I go a great deal on the toytec ultimate kit with the LR UCA. Now I'm kinda a newb when it comes to taking apart major parts of my truck (i think)but I'm not dumb and I think I'd really like to try and install this kit myself. From pics I've seen it seems fairly simple to install the c/o and aal. But I tend to do alot better with video visual aid which brings me to my question. Does anyone know of any install videos? I just saw someone posted an install video for the UCA which for me is wonderful. I hoping as long as I take my time and have extra set of hands I should be good
Old 04-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure about videos, but there are some nice walkthroughs on here with pics. Good luck. You can handle it.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #3
jmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jmed99's Tacoma Gallery
I looked on youtube and there are no videos on installing the ultimate lift on a tacoma
Old 04-03-2010, 01:09 PM   #4
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah no videos either...i'm sure i can handle it....i don't think the fronts or rears will be an issue with the shocks, i'm alittle concerned with the aal install and the UCA install...those seem a bit more complex...
Old 07-09-2010, 10:01 PM   #6
AKA "06tacosport"

Actually it's still sitting in storage. I'm waiting on some help and for camping season to be over. I may not ge a chance to throw it on til late summer . But good luck with yours. If I had the option I definitely wouldve gotten the ome springs myself instead of the aal