Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

3 inch body lift on a 6 inch fab tech lift

Old 04-07-2010, 02:30 AM   #1
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

EMS: EMT/FireFighter
Name: Brian
bruth's Tacoma Gallery
3 inch body lift on a 6 inch fab tech lift

Hey guys i was wondering if a 3 inch body lift on top of a 6 inch fabtech basic lift looks ok or if there is too much body gap or if the rear hitch looks stupid low?...
Old 04-07-2010, 08:11 AM   #3
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
why?!?!? I wouldnt go 3inch on a body lift for safety and cosmetic reasons. what do you need 9inches of lift for anyway? Better get some SICK nerf bars so the chicks from the mall can get in
Old 04-07-2010, 08:17 AM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post
why?!?!? I wouldnt go 3inch on a body lift for safety and cosmetic reasons. what do you need 9inches of lift for anyway? Better get some SICK nerf bars so the chicks from the mall can get in
that and so people dont make fun of you for having a body lift !
Old 04-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #5
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
one guy had a nine inch lift but his truck got stolen. sooooooooooo
i would say, f that noise too sensitive.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:35 AM   #6
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i just think that it would be a waste of a truck
Old 04-07-2010, 08:44 AM   #7
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
i just think that it would be a waste of a truck
big waste.

9" on a tacoma is gonna make you look like your trying way too hard and it's gonna be sad
Old 04-07-2010, 08:49 AM   #8
THE RED DRAGON!!

yepp street queen
Old 04-23-2010, 01:47 AM   #9
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

EMS: EMT/FireFighter
Name: Brian
bruth's Tacoma Gallery
haha ya forsure i have a 6 inch fab and it looks great
Old 04-23-2010, 02:29 AM   #10
Sapper26 is on a distinguished road

Army: Combat Engineer...Essayons!!
Name: Will
Sapper26's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a guy here on island the other day with that setup running 37s on a 20" rim. All black with the Rockstar wheels. It looked really nice, but there is no way he was taking it anywhere but the mall. I didn't get a chance to take a pic of it.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:56 AM   #12
Coolidge will become famous soon enough

Name: Guy
Coolidge's Tacoma Gallery
No need for 3" body lift + 6" lift x2

crazydaze_95, I like your sig...

Still skating, I'll be 47 this year
Old 05-05-2010, 11:03 AM   #13
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
^ Guy, thats rad.

i stopped skating senior year of high school when our RB broke his wrist skating and our coach said he'd kill us if anybody else kept skating.

i'm pretty sure if i tried again today, i'd die
Old 05-06-2010, 09:07 PM   #15
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
I would avoid doing the body lift but if you really want your truck to be tall at least stick with a smaller bodylift: 1 to 1.5" max.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:16 PM   #16
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
My thought is....if you wanted a big truck, why didn't you buy a big truck. Seems stupid to buy a mid-size and make it big, just looks retarded.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:27 PM   #17
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
6 + 3= typical Hawaii truck...Most of those guys here cant even find the 4 wheel drive switch...fact!!!
Old 05-08-2010, 12:58 AM   #18
Carolina_Boy
Carolina_Boy is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Columbia Fire/Rescue, Columbia SC.
Name: Brandon
Carolina_Boy's Tacoma Gallery
ha ha yeah thats rediculus to have that crap i can understand a 3 inch suspension lift and a 3 inch body maybe that would look good but gotta think about the tires your gonna be running, and numbah 57 you right i lived in Honolulu for 3 years you see crzy lifts and such for no reason and most cant figure out how to work thier 4x4 lol