LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Taco Lean question for 4x4/PR

Old 04-08-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Taco Lean question for 4x4/PR

A few quick responses will save me hours of searching...I do it for guys all the time.

I have a simple remedy for the rear, and have thought about making a simple spacer like the ones found in the Ready Lift kit, but instead of 2", something smaller like 1/2" - 3/4", and just for the left side, but wanted to know what you guys with stock suspension have found to be the best cure. Aftermarket adjustable coil overs? AAL's?

Reason I ask, a guy came to me in e-mail with a 2001 Taco (X-Cab / TRD / SR5 / PreRunner) with 104,xxx miles and has the infamous lean. I thought I'd ask some of you who have stock suspension and have been there fixed that. Thanks.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
weimar97 is on a distinguished road
weimar97's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting this - I've done searches at a few different Tacoma websites and have not found exactly what it is I'm looking for in an answer. Hopefully the community here will be able to shed some light on what I should do.

(yes - this is a bump... lol!)
Old 04-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
Banned
kilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to behold
kilgoja's Tacoma Gallery
everything i've seen on here has to do with the front of the truck using a 1/4" spacer....my lean in the front is lonly 1/8" so i just left it alone...the back is much higher though on one side
Old 04-09-2010, 11:27 PM   #5
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to check these links out. I appreciate your responses so far. Thanks!