Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Question for other guys running all pro leaf packs and timbren bumpstops

Old 04-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Question for other guys running all pro leaf packs and timbren bumpstops

I'm running a 1.5" pack from all po with their u bolt flip kit and timbren bumpstops. Sitting parked there is about a half inch between the bumpstops and the frame. I'm running bilstein 5100s. I'm guessing they're pretty much toast at this point.

How much distance do you have between the bumpstops and the frame? What leaf pack are you running?
Old 04-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #3
Protected by Glock
Vidman will become famous soon enoughVidman will become famous soon enough
Name: Rick
Vidman's Tacoma Gallery
I have alcan custom springs 3" and have 3 inches of clearance before they hit the frame.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:07 AM   #4
Crankey Old Yacht Jockey
Timber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant futureTimber has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
Timber's Tacoma Gallery
When I had the Deavers out back I road on the Timbrens all the time when I loaded up with camp gear and fuel. when It was light i think I had about an inch or so gap. That's the big problem with these trucks, not enough room for up travel unless you lift the hell out of it.