Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OFFICIAL..SPINDLE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS no pics

Old 03-19-2012, 06:24 PM   #61
"Obviously, You're not a Golfer..."
swervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW) Aegis FCS, Soon to Be LCPO on the USS BULKELY
Name: Jonas
swervin22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
If you are good at it, turn the nut upside down screw on so that the top surface of the nut and the threaded part of the tie rod is flush and smack with a hammer - can also smack the little tab on the part that the tie rod end goes into. Otherwise go to Orielys and borrow a tie rod puller.
I used a 25lb Dumbell to get mine out!! Worked like a charm!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #62
JeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
JeremyGrey's Tacoma Gallery
If I get Mickey Thompson 17x9 rims will I need spacers? Do they have spindles that retain the sway bar?
Old 07-27-2013, 07:09 AM   #63
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Found out yesterday:

With maxtrac spindles, it tells you not to use the dust shield. I installed the hub assembly without the shields, it was a PITA to turn the hubs by hand. I loosened up the 4 bolts, spun freely. Turns out that with the maxtrac, that tiny dust shield space between the hub and spindle is necessary. I ended up cutting the dust shields to make a "spacer".
Old 04-23-2014, 02:02 PM   #64
Trophy Van
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dYL0n View Post
Found out yesterday:

With maxtrac spindles, it tells you not to use the dust shield. I installed the hub assembly without the shields, it was a PITA to turn the hubs by hand. I loosened up the 4 bolts, spun freely. Turns out that with the maxtrac, that tiny dust shield space between the hub and spindle is necessary. I ended up cutting the dust shields to make a "spacer".
we ran in to the SAME issue with my friends spindles. we sanded the back down to make it go freely.