Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Need Some Advice/Help!

Old 04-11-2010, 10:55 PM   #1
Humboldt.Katie is on a distinguished road
Name: Katie
Humboldt.Katie's Tacoma Gallery
Need Some Advice/Help!

I have a 05' Tacoma.. and want to make some modifications! I saw a tacoma while I was in San Fran that I fell in love with and would like to "copy" it lol if thats how you say it. I don't know anything about Tacomas but am trying to learn! I have alot of friends that know all this, but I'm not making changes to go off-roading, I'm going on looks and obviously no guy wants to design a "street tacoma" lol!. I know I want a 6" fabtech lift and 35's, I'm wondering if this is practicle and what brand of tires are best. I want black rims, but have no idea about sizes/brands! I want to put an exhuast on as well!
So yeah if you have advice I'm a blank slate!

thanks
Old 04-12-2010, 12:57 AM   #2
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
first off welcome to TW..... second off.....if it was me first things first i would do the smaller stuff like the exhaust and than start shopping around for a 6'' lift.....most guys on here run the fabtech 6'' or the pro comp 6'' lifts....personally i would go fabtech but thats just my bias.....with wheels are tires thats completely up to you.....depending on if you want a mall crawler (more rim than tire) or a offroad banchee (bigger tires and a decent size rim) pretty much everything is just preference with that kind of stuff