Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

What Lift Should i Do..?

Old 05-07-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
Paul hella boss is on a distinguished road
Paul hella boss's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Old 05-07-2008, 04:03 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Um. Neither the TRD Sport or TRD Off Road comes with a 3" lift in front or rear. None of the Tacoma's come with a lift unless its an aftermarket one installed by the dealer.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:03 PM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul hella boss View Post
About a Week ago i Bought my first Taco. 4door longbed trd sport in white.. I love it..
i am trying to research and see what kind of lift i should get for it. The TRD sports already come with a 3 inch lift in the front and the back. I was wondering whats the best way for me to add an additional 3-4 inches in the front and 1-2 in the back ? Thanks guys
Welcome to the site! Now turn down your font.

If you're looking for a lot of lift you'll want to take check out the 6" kits by FabTech and Pro Comp. I've had no personal experience with either of these but I'm sure someone on this site will step up and offer some advice.

The truck that's currently in the header is running a 6" lift. Click the image to go to the user's gallery and look around. Might be worth asking him a few questions if that's the stance you're after.

You have a lot more options at much lower cost if you go for a 2.5" or 3" lift. Spacers or new coils up front and some 1.5" springs in the rear will get you a little higher and more level. AllPro has the best deals I've seen on leaf springs and I'm running their 3" ones on my rig.

We're a friendly bunch around here so don't be shy with the questions.