Notices

Fair Price For .....?

Old 04-18-2010, 01:14 PM   #1
bwilliamson is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Brad
bwilliamson's Tacoma Gallery
Fair Price For .....?

I have a guy that I work with that is wanting to buy my shocks front and back. New at the dealer the fronts would run about $70 and the backs would run about $110. As far as I know, these are still factory shocks, but I dont know that for sure. My Taco is a 2002 Tacoma TRD with 167000 miles on it. What would be a fair price to sell them to my buddy?
Old 04-18-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles on the shocks?
Old 04-18-2010, 01:50 PM   #3
bwilliamson is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Brad
bwilliamson's Tacoma Gallery
If they are orginals they have 167000 miles on them but that seems like a whole lot of miles on factory shocks
Old 04-18-2010, 02:13 PM   #4
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
If it were me, and I was replacing my shocks and a buddy wanted my old ones I would just give them to him. Maybe have him buy you lunch or something (not no dollar menu crap either, like an actual lunch... ribs would be good ).
Old 04-18-2010, 02:21 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
If it were me, and I was replacing my shocks and a buddy wanted my old ones I would just give them to him. Maybe have him buy you lunch or something (not no dollar menu crap either, like an actual lunch... ribs would be good ).
X2 just give them to him.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:41 PM   #6
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
give them to your girlfriend/wife for christmas.