Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

01 lift question

Old 05-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #1
BTHOB
archerytarget will become famous soon enough

archerytarget's Tacoma Gallery
01 lift question

i'm thinking about putting a lift on my 01 prerunner...just wondering what anyone recommends getting or doing...
thanks..
Old 05-07-2008, 10:15 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
What's your budget and what do you plan to do with the lift?
Old 05-07-2008, 10:46 PM   #3
BTHOB

i havent set a budget yet but i just want it to be up a little higher to do a little off roading and look good...
Old 05-07-2008, 11:35 PM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well, you'll need to set a budget because you can go as little as a few hundred to a few thousand dollars for lifts. How high of a lift were you planning on going with?
Old 05-08-2008, 11:15 PM   #5
BTHOB

i've heard of a few people who did it for around $200-$400. So somewhere in that range would be good. I was thinking 2 or 3 inches would do it...
Old 05-08-2008, 11:25 PM   #6
bite me

See below for basic kits:

http://toyteclifts.com/9504tacocart....2prodeluxe1000
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/9504tacoma.htm