LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Smokin deal on OME lift kits....

Old 04-21-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
Eesh is on a distinguished road
Eesh's Tacoma Gallery
Smokin deal on OME lift kits....

Trdparts4u.com has Tacoma OME suspension kits on for 35% off!!!!

http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dproduct=-8415
Old 04-21-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
damn i would've loved to buy this kit...but i just bought a brand new toytec ultimate kit....this kit here comes with the updated springs...i'd really love those vs the aal i got with my toytec kit...hmm seriously wondering if i should sell my toytec kit and purchase this one....hmmm
Old 04-21-2010, 02:55 PM   #5
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit!!!!! Mine should be here this week or nex along with my ARB bumper. Story of my life...
Old 04-21-2010, 02:55 PM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see it still
Old 04-21-2010, 03:00 PM   #8
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
wow what a deal! Thanks
Old 04-21-2010, 03:01 PM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
THanks. I wonder with they will price it without the rear leaf springs
Old 04-21-2010, 03:07 PM   #10
splitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of light

splitbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
THanks. I wonder with they will price it without the rear leaf springs
Dakar leaf springs included. About the only thing they don't include is the trim packer if you have 'the lean'.
I ordered mine on the 7th and was told 2 weeks to drop ship the rest of my order(coil and leaf springs); nothing as of yet. Be prepared to wait; salesman told me they are backordered.
Old 04-21-2010, 03:09 PM   #11
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, Thats cheap. I will be needing front suspension and rear shocks soon. Too bad you only get like 17% off when you build your own kit
Old 04-22-2010, 01:38 AM   #13
Will Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Will Prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Cheaper? its $515 at TRDparts4u. Unless this kit is different.

Seems to be a pretty good steal to me
Its $515 off, not $515
Old 04-22-2010, 01:47 AM   #14
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
hahah my bad, post deleted. I been up all night becuase of a stupid barking dog outside
Old 04-22-2010, 04:13 AM   #15
n2advnture will become famous soon enoughn2advnture will become famous soon enough

Name: Mark
n2advnture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitbolt View Post
If you guys want it even cheaper, their alternate site has the same kit/part number for $895.00.
http://gooverland.com/store/product....5&bestseller=Y
What's the difference between that kit and this one?

http://gooverland.com/store/product....cat=387&page=1

What's the difference between the two and the OME kit from TRDParts4U?

TIA!
Old 04-22-2010, 02:55 PM   #16
splitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of light

splitbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2advnture View Post
What's the difference between that kit and this one?

http://gooverland.com/store/product....cat=387&page=1

What's the difference between the two and the OME kit from TRDParts4U?

TIA!
I honestly don't know one way or the other; they do share the same vendor part number, OME-TACO-05UPB.
I guess GoOverland is TRDParts4U offroad only site...they link to it off the TRDParts4U site.
I'd contact them and find out for sure.
I only saw the GoOverland price after I had ordered from TRDParts4U.

ETA: My bad, the link I provided for GoOverland was for the firm kit with 886 springs
Here's the one with the standard 885 springs
http://gooverland.com/store/product....7&bestseller=Y
Old 04-22-2010, 03:14 PM   #17
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I'll stick with Toytec to buy mine. Last time I ordered from TRDparts it was not a good experience.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:21 PM   #18
Eesh is on a distinguished road
Eesh's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
I'll stick with Toytec to buy mine. Last time I ordered from TRDparts it was not a good experience.
I've ordered lots of stuff from Trdparts4u never had a problem. They actually have really good customer service. Thumbs up.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:51 PM   #19
surfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
surfrat's Tacoma Gallery
almost seems to good to be true!...hmmm
Old 04-22-2010, 06:43 PM   #20
ryber will become famous soon enoughryber will become famous soon enough

Name: Ryan
ryber's Tacoma Gallery
Its not a sale, there just showing you the suggested manufacturer price compared to retail price, they do it on all the items on there site..It makes it look like a sale when its actually just the regular retail price and the same price everyother dealer will be selling it for (give or take a bit of course)

For example

http://www.rocky-road.com/tacoma.html

They sell it for pretty much the exact price.

Its actually a good little trick, I thought the same thing when i first started pricing the kits out and they were the first site i found
I almost bought it on the spot not wanting to miss the so called sale

It is a good price thou