Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Installed some AAL today on my 03, got a question about it...

Old 04-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recon
Name: Ryan
R.etheridge's Tacoma Gallery
Installed some AAL today on my 03, got a question about it...

I put my AAL on the 03 today and I was told after doing so that I sohuld not have put the overload leaf( the bottom leaf that curves down instead of up) back on. What will this affect if anything, and why do people say not to do it? I installed a skyjacker lift on my old 98 that came with a brand new leaf back and the overload leaf was included. Should I go back and take it off or just dont worry about it? thanks
Old 04-23-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Less carry weight.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
R.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shedR.etheridge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
Less carry weight.
so thats all? so its no big deal that I put them on then? like it will not affect my ride height or function of anything?
Old 04-23-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
What AAL did you get?
Old 04-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #5

wheelers mp3