LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Tomorrow is lift day!

Old 05-14-2008, 10:56 AM   #21
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I agree looks good as is.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:57 AM   #22
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
how does the driving feels now??
Old 05-14-2008, 11:05 AM   #23
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
It's definitely more stiff. I've always liked a more harsh ride in my vehicles. Call me crazy, but I like feeling every bump in the road.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:31 AM   #24
"bangin"
braaap is on a distinguished road

braaap's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Fantastical! Keep It Like That I Think Thats What Im Gonna Do As Well. Im Gonna Try To Return The Leafs I Got.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:44 AM   #25
Conservative
Motorkopf is on a distinguished road

Marines: 3002
Motorkopf's Tacoma Gallery
The reason your truck is level now is because you did the TSB. That lifted your truck about 1-1.5" in the rear. I have the 1.5" spacer in back as well as the TSB suspension, and the pitch looks about stock (which I like).

Braaap- unless you did the TSB also, keep your leafs.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:53 AM   #26
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I thought that might have been why. Thanks Motorkopf.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:50 PM   #27
hanakepa is on a distinguished road
hanakepa's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome man, can't wait to lift my ride also!
Old 05-14-2008, 07:26 PM   #29
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
heck ya ocha. truck looks sweet. got any wheel plans?
Old 05-14-2008, 08:29 PM   #30
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
heck ya ocha. truck looks sweet. got any wheel plans?
I would ultimately like to get some Wheelers Type B, or maybe some MB Razors (that I would have powder coated black,) or black Moto Metal 951s. But until then, I really like the TRD Off Road alloys, and am saving up for some BFG ATs.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:00 AM   #31
Displaced Texan
MotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to all

Air Force: 1LT
MotoXFreeStyle61's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MotoXFreeStyle61 Send a message via MSN to MotoXFreeStyle61
Hey man, you should post pics of the installation process. I plan on doing this to mine. (I hate the way it looks like im gonna scoop something up with my bullbar with the rear being so high after I got the TSB) Where did you get your spacers?
Old 05-15-2008, 09:35 AM   #32
Finsterino will become famous soon enoughFinsterino will become famous soon enough
Finsterino's Tacoma Gallery
How big are your spacers?

And how long did it take you?

TNX
Dave
Old 05-15-2008, 10:23 AM   #33
Bourbon

I got my spacers from Toyteclifts.com, and they have illustrated instructions both on their website and included in the packages.

And Dave, I bought the 3" spacer lift kit with 1.5" block kit for the rear. The TSB took care of lifting the rear however, so I didn't install them. The front from start to finish took me almost 6 hours including lunch.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #34
"bangin"
braaap is on a distinguished road

braaap's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorkopf View Post
Braaap- unless you did the TSB also, keep your leafs.
IM TAKING THE TRUCK IN TOMORROW TO BEG AND PLEAD THAT THEY DO THE UP DATE THATS WHY I SAID THAT
Old 05-15-2008, 11:30 AM   #36
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXFreeStyle61 View Post
How did you compress the springs to get the spacers on? Did you do it yourself or did you have it professionally done?
I got a set of spring compressors from the loan-a-tool program at Auto Zone and compressed them myself...by hand, no air tools. If you have an air impact, I highly suggest using that.
Old 05-16-2008, 09:27 AM   #38
Brnpuddin is on a distinguished road

Brnpuddin's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good like that!
Old 05-17-2008, 11:19 AM   #39
20taco07 has a spectacular aura about20taco07 has a spectacular aura about20taco07 has a spectacular aura about

20taco07's Tacoma Gallery
needs new shoes, i was wondering how the spacers lift would feel on the newer models, i had the toytec on my 00 taco and it was way to stiff, i ended up getting adjustable front coil overs, and longer rear shocks.