Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Rear lift, 1.5" aal and 1" block....no tsb

Old 04-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
Outgolfing is on a distinguished road
Outgolfing's Tacoma Gallery
Rear lift, 1.5" aal and 1" block....no tsb

First off I know blocks are not usually the way to go but I wanted to see if anyone on here had the same set up or could give me some advice. I talked to a vendor here and placed a order for 5100's up front and there 1.5" aal and 1" block in the rear.

I was advised to go that route because 1. its a street queen and won't see off road,(don't flame me) and 2. it should offer a smoother ride compared to a 2.0" aal.

My question is, will a 1" block feel the effects of axle wrap on the road, and do you think I was advised correctly? I feel pretty good about the advise from the company it came from, just second guessing myself...
Old 04-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

I got the leveling kit and rear blocks. The main reason I went with Ready lift is because they guarantee a stock ride. I called the company and they told me that dealerships install these on new vehicles and it is covered under warranty. I tow a camper with them and no problems what so ever. Pm me for more info.