1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

braaap

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by L_Jackson, May 13, 2008.

1. May 13, 2008 at 6:55 PM
    L_Jackson

L_Jackson [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    2007 Black Sand Pearl PreRunner Acce
    Tinted Windows, Tow Hitch, 3" Toytec Lift, American Racing Outlaw II Wheels, Cooper Discoverer 33's, Aries Bull Bar w/ (2) 5" Lights, Nerf Bars, Fog Lights as DTR Lights, Roll Bar w/ (4) 5" Lights, Sony Speakers, 2 Extra Tie Downs
    braap,
    i tried to reply to your private message, and got this error:

braaap has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

so here is my reply.....

yeah you got to get an alligment.... i put the lift on myself too. i am attatching a link where i put in some helpful tips to the instal.
    as far as the alligment goes... mine did not meet "spec" there are 3 parts to an alligment... i don't know what they are, but mine would not calibrate right one of them. they got the one to make my tires wear evenly in spec so i didn't waste 800 bucks on the new tires, but they said it may pull to one side. it doesn't, it drives pretty good, but it's not in "spec"

here are the tips.... hope they help!!
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/suspension/3630-install-instructions-toytec-lift-kit.html

2. May 14, 2008 at 9:05 AM
    braaap

braaap "bangin"

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    08 tacoma pre-runner sr5 sport packa
    3" TOYTEC SPACER, REAR LEAF PACK TSB, PAINTED BLACK SPORT RIMS, JARDINE CATBACK, BRAAAP STICKER ON BACK WINDOW (BEST MOD SO MANY COMMENTS)
    Thanks... Ill Look Into That Message

Products Discussed in

To Top