Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Installing TC UCA's - Need some help.

Old 05-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
The_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The_Dude's Tacoma Gallery
Installing TC UCA's - Need some help.

I'm trying to install TC UCA's right now. As far as the stock arm goes, everything is loose except for the bolt which goes through the arm and hooks up to the uni-ball. I'm having trouble getting the arm free. Any recommendations?

99 4wd Tacoma
Old 05-01-2010, 04:58 PM   #2
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Your ganna have to tap on it with a rubber mallet to pop it loose. Ones you get the bolt off ofcourse. The bitch part for me was popping out the old one from the Spindle.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #4
The_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe_Dude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am not looking forward to getting the old spindle out at all...The bolt is off by the way just gonna keep whaling on it I guess.

Thanks
Old 05-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Pitman Arm puller. Go borrow or buy one (shouldn't be expensive) but will help you with all kinds of stuck bolts and stuff.
AutoZone?