Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

LiftLaws.com- The Definitive Guide

Old 03-14-2013, 01:26 PM   #21
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Gentlemen, I think the gist of liftlaw is good, but play nice and check out your state regulations.

I got yanked by a local for not having a rear bumper (rear-ended, long story) which was his excuse to see if I had consumed any wobblypops before getting behind the wheel. I hadn't. He chewed my ass stating the truck was unsafe, blah blah blah (even with a bumper someone in an Accord would've rear-ended my axle anyway) So I pulled the state regs out of my glovebox (slowly, of course) and politely educated the officer on the law.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #22
tacomatrdod is on a distinguished road
tacomatrdod's Tacoma Gallery
Plastic food wrap could work for a windshield then legally... i mean come on