Notices

Just got TSB done.

Old 05-18-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
Big Member
FLATaco06 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
FLATaco06's Tacoma Gallery
Just got TSB done.

Hey guys. I just got my TSB done at Legacy Toyota in Tallahassee, Florida on Friday. Initially I looked at the drivers side and admired my 4 new springs. Today I looked again and I noticed that the passenger side rear still has 3 springs!!! They are definately new springs but I am wondering WTF? The back seems to be level from driver to pasenger side, but aren't I supposed to have4 on both sides? Maybe since its a 4x4 there is a balance issue? I am not pissed yet but wondering if I should be. Any advice opinions are welcome.
Old 05-18-2008, 04:07 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLATaco06 View Post
Hey guys. I just got my TSB done at Legacy Toyota in Tallahassee, Florida on Friday. Initially I looked at the drivers side and admired my 4 new springs. Today I looked again and I noticed that the passenger side rear still has 3 springs!!! They are definately new springs but I am wondering WTF? The back seems to be level from driver to pasenger side, but aren't I supposed to have4 on both sides? Maybe since its a 4x4 there is a balance issue? I am not pissed yet but wondering if I should be. Any advice opinions are welcome.
yes supposed to be 4 leafs on both sides. a couple of members here had the the wrong parts ordered when they got theirs done and had to take it back to get it corrected.
Old 05-18-2008, 04:23 PM   #3
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
+1 with the Boss, Flat. I don't posess the technical stuff but I've read around on this thing. I cannot fathom putting one less leaf on a vehicle that would potentially be used as it was built for-that being hauling/towing THOUSANDS of pounds!! Would they actually have the knards to do that to correct a stupid lean? I Hope not
Old 05-18-2008, 08:14 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
definately take it back and have that side redone. another member had the 3 leafs and they admitted that they were packaged wrong and one had 3 while one had 4 in the same boxes w/ the same numbers....definately an eff up on toyotas end