Notices

dealership tsb

Old 05-17-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
deepseadiver is on a distinguished road
Navy: First class Diver, Mobile Diving and Combat Salvage Unit 2
Name: william
deepseadiver's Tacoma Gallery
dealership tsb

ok my dealership expirience about the rear tsb has been horrible. they have fought me every step of the way. i had them also install the front bilstien shocks set at 1.75 sothe truck would be level. I have to say though the end result is awesome, they did a very good job and the allignment is pefect. the only thing is they charged me 260 bucks to install the shocks. seems a little pricy to me but than again it is a dealership
Old 05-17-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
I'd never even thought about this with my truck, but I just went out a poked my head underneath.

Firstly, I only have 3 leafs. One of them doesn't seem to be doing anything, as if it was fucked up when they installed the lift kit. More importantly, all of them seem like they're damn near flat. Does this look right, and am I eligible?
My truck has less than 600 miles on it, and the ride seems quite firm to me already, but I'm just curious

Old 05-17-2010, 07:14 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ You are elidgible for the rear leaf TSB, which would give you 4 leafs in the back.

Also, OP, the $260 I don't think is too bad, I've heard a lot worse for shock installs.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:04 AM   #4
deepseadiver is on a distinguished road
Navy: First class Diver, Mobile Diving and Combat Salvage Unit 2
Name: william
deepseadiver's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone who is eligible to do this i think should. My truck looks better and rides better. The dealer might not want to do it because of course they are loosing money.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:21 AM   #5
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
I really have a hard time believing that the Dealer is losing any money they get paid by Toyota for work done on a TSB.