Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Toyota TRD Off Road Coils Question

Old 05-18-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
Bulldog Fanatic - Go Dawgs
taco dawg is on a distinguished road

taco dawg's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota TRD Off Road Coils Question

I obtained some TRD Off Road Progressive Coils for my 05 Tacoma 4x4 and the guy didn't mark which one came off of the driver's side and which one came off of the passenger side. Can anyone help me distinguish between the two so that I can put them on my truck with Bilstein shocks as soon as I buy the shocks at the end of this month. Thanks.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Hasn't this been asked and answered?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...-question.html
Old 05-18-2010, 07:49 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
On mine it was marked with pink paint from the factory
Old 05-18-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
OP what are the color markings on the springs?
Old 05-19-2010, 07:10 AM   #5

I'll have to look when I get home and I will post the color markings. Any other suggestions?
Old 05-19-2010, 07:12 PM   #7

Thanks Masada
Old 05-23-2010, 11:27 AM   #8

The question may have been answered, but I couldn't find it. Anyway, one of my coils has pink paint on it and the other one has orange paint. Yall say that the pink is driver's side? Thanks a bunch.