Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lowering my truck..

Old 05-26-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
Loud and Proud
PrerunninTaco is on a distinguished road
PrerunninTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lowering my truck..

Ok, i know this probably is dumb to most but i was wondering is there a way i could some how easily and cheaply lower the back of my truck say 2-4"s? Its a 99 Extended cab Prerunner. But just wondering if not, not worried. Just wanted to cus i would've went with a 5 lug so be easier but got this truck instead from parents so yea. INputS?
Old 05-26-2008, 09:30 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
You could try removing some of the leafs in the rear, but you would lose your carrying capacity,but even then you probably wouldn't lower it by that much anyway. One question though, why only the rear and not the front, although there's not much you can do to lower the front, or for the rear for that matter. Sell the PreRunner and get a 5-lug mini instead.