1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

good lift for street queen

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by bevans, May 28, 2010.

1. Jun 1, 2010 at 10:10 AM
    juiced taco

juiced taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jordan
    socal
    Vehicle:
    09 tacoma double cab sport debadged
    debadged, blacked out rear lights, 3 inch lift in front, 2 inch lift in back, bmf novakane 6 20x9, nitto terra grappler, sony xav-60 dvd reciever, jbl audio system, 10 inch image dynamics sub, rear view camera, tint
    i was having the same questions. but i finally decided to go with the bilstein 1-3in perch kit. ill let you know how i like it! i will be installing it in a few days

2. Jun 1, 2010 at 10:10 AM
    colinb17

colinb17 If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    hell, i'd do it...this think has more ground clearance than 99% of the trucks on here :p http://www.rides-mag.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/lifted.jpg

but yeah, spacers will be fine for the road. i would do AAL in the read though instead of a block since you will be hauling your atv.

I have a set of top plate spacers (i don't like ther preload spacers) for temporary use untill i can afford a set of good COs. i've run the spacers off road many times and never had a problem. i know this doesn't really concern you, but i just thought i'd throw it out there

Products Discussed in

To Top