Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Thinking about buying this...links provided...opinions?

Old 05-30-2010, 12:07 PM   #1
Maintenance Man has a spectacular aura aboutMaintenance Man has a spectacular aura about
Name: Justin
Maintenance Man's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about buying this...links provided...opinions?

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

For the front ^^ @ 1.75 or possible 2.5

and for the rear with no tsb, stock 3 leafs

for leafs-

and for shock in rear-

What yalls opinions? Im asking because I am not that knowledgable about lifts, this is based of my research here in the forums. I am really not sure about what to get for the rear, because I have stock 3 leafs...no tsb. I want 1.75 front with stock coil, with 265's.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
From what I read 5100's struts set at 1.75 along with the shocks will even out your truck anything higher you will NEED new uca's
Check out www.downsouthmotorsports.com before you buy.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
Maintenance Man has a spectacular aura aboutMaintenance Man has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
From what I read 5100's struts set at 1.75 along with the shocks will even out your truck anything higher you will NEED new uca's
Check out www.downsouthmotorsports.com before you buy.
thanks, ill check it out.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:05 PM   #4
my truck sits pretty level with my Leer shell on it, 1.75 front and 2.0 aal rear? I think thats my route.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:41 PM   #5
nvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shednvdeserted is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nvdeserted's Tacoma Gallery
If anything I would lift the rear the same, or less than the front. 2" in the back and 3" in the front sits about level, for example.

Bills at 2.5" in front, Wheelers 1.5" AAL in back should look nice.

Your truck will look awesome. Those reg cabs are sweet with a little lift on them.