Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lift Spindle Companies

Old 05-31-2010, 09:55 AM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Lift Spindle Companies

What are some Companies that make Lift Spindles for 2nd Gen Tacomas?

I'm having brainstorming ideas....
Old 05-31-2010, 09:58 AM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
So its basically between $925 (Camburg) and $1300 for Total Chaos....

May wanna look for some used ones then...
Old 05-31-2010, 10:11 AM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ok. what brand did you get?
Old 05-31-2010, 10:20 AM   #7
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
So its basically between $925 (Camburg) and $1300 for Total Chaos....

May wanna look for some used ones then...
yep, thats all you got...and its only 899 w/ forum discount at camburg....those are the ones i went w/.

there was a company that had me testfit a set and promised me a set of the first run production set 6-8 wks after the testfit for my time....that was almost 3 YEARS AGO though...so i wouldnt hold your breath!!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:24 AM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
i went with camburg. but truck is still in progress look at my other threads and you will know why
I know your having trouble with something on the Spindles but I havent gathered what its from....
Old 05-31-2010, 10:25 AM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
yep, thats all you got...and its only 899 w/ forum discount at camburg....those are the ones i went w/.

there was a company that had me testfit a set and promised me a set of the first run production set 6-8 wks after the testfit for my time....that was almost 3 YEARS AGO though...so i wouldnt hold your breath!!
Wow really? Thanks for letting me know that.

What was the company? I may email them haha