Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Vibration Testing

Old 05-31-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Vibration Testing

So I got the replacement transmission installed about two months ago. And since then I've been getting a slight vibration thru most of the speeds I drive. It's a bigger shudder when I start rolling and the roads in NOLA don't make it any better. But driving on the highway today- I'm pretty sure it's more vibration than I should be feeling.

It makes the passenger seat wiggle a little bit at the right speeds on certain roads. I can feel it in the shifter.

How do I start chasing down where it could be coming from. I certainly don't want to have to try and convince them to give me another transmission in 20K miles....and I really don't want to pay for one...