Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Rear TSB spring with AAL?

Old 06-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #1
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Rear TSB spring with AAL?

Wondering if anyone has put an AAL on their 2nd gen. with the rear tsb done? looking to see what they set the front suspension to to level it out... thanks everyone!
Old 06-03-2010, 11:03 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec makes an AAL specifically for the trucks with the TSB. Most set their billy's to 2.5 in front and are pretty level.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Toytec makes an AAL specifically for the trucks with the TSB. Most set their billy's to 2.5 in front and are pretty level.
right i saw that... but i read that people are getting about 1.5 inches from the tsb spring and the AAL for the tsb would add another 1.5. the AAL kit without the tsb adds 2 inches. so im just curious if people are going up to the full 3" on the C/O since youre getting 3" from boths springs instead of 2" with the single AAL...
Old 06-03-2010, 02:11 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
right i saw that... but i read that people are getting about 1.5 inches from the tsb spring and the AAL for the tsb would add another 1.5. the AAL kit without the tsb adds 2 inches. so im just curious if people are going up to the full 3" on the C/O since youre getting 3" from boths springs instead of 2" with the single AAL...
Gotcha. If it helps you any, my TSB has already settled from 1.5" to 1" over the last month. I'm level at 1.75" in the front. So you may end up being a little nose-high @ 3" on the CO's. I'll let someone with first-hand experience chime in though.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:16 PM   #5
DUDE MAN BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Gotcha. If it helps you any, my TSB has already settled from 1.5" to 1" over the last month. I'm level at 1.75" in the front. So you may end up being a little nose-high @ 3" on the CO's. I'll let someone with first-hand experience chime in though.
sweet. that helps a lot actually, i was kinda wondering how much it would end up settling. you pretty much answered what i was asking. thanks a lot! hopefully ill be getting my ultimate lift kit within the next month or so. after i get the tsb though
Old 06-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #6
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I have the TSB and toytec TSB 1.5 AAL... check out my build for pics

the rear is slightly higher
Old 06-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #7
DUDE MAN BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
I have the TSB and toytec TSB 1.5 AAL... check out my build for pics

the rear is slightly higher
looks good man! i like it, i didnt see what you have your front set to though...